What kind of items do we have?
- Maternity clothing and postpartum supplies like pads, panties, and nursing bras
- Adult hygiene items like soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Baby clothes, blankets, bibs, shoes, etc.
- Baby gear like highchairs, infant car seats, strollers, bassinets/cribs, toys, and children’s books
- Diapers, wipes, and baby hygiene items
- Baby feeding items like bottles, breastmilk storage bags, burp cloths, formula (when in stock) and more
How do I sign up?
This service is available on a first come-first served basis during “walk-in” hours. Bring yourself and any children who you’re receiving items for. No proof of income is required.
Those who qualify can drop in during our walk-in hours between noon and 3 PM on any Monday. We’re occasionally closed due to holidays or staff meetings, which may impact walk-in times around the holidays.
What else should I know?
- Delivery of baby items or transportation to our office is not available at this time.
- Who qualifies? Black/African American, Non-white Hispanic/Chicano, and Native American parents.
- We can’t guarantee that we’ll have specific items in stock because items donated to us vary. For the best chance of getting the items you need, we recommend coming toward the beginning of walk-in hours because items are first-come-first-served.
- We do our best to serve individuals as quickly as possible, but you may have to wait awhile to receive your items during walk-in hours if there are families ahead of you in line.
- No proof of income is required.
- Pregnant people can pick up newborn items for their expected baby no sooner than TWO MONTHS before their due date. This ensures that we can prioritize those who will use/need the items soonest.
- Individuals who participate in our other programs can access mutual aid items by appointment at other times.
When can I come in?
Walk-in appointments are available on Mondays between noon and 3:00. Individuals participating in our other programs may receive items by appointment at other times.